- 60 days money back
- 90 days free support
- free lifetime updates
Customer Attributes for Magento 2
Sometime Online Store Vendor needs Some Additional Info of Buyer or Customer, but it is not easy to Manage Additional Customer Attribute like Product Attribute at Store Vendor End. Default Magento not Provide This Functionality, Magecaptain developed Customer Attributes Extension to Manage Additional Customer Attribute. Using this Extension Store Vendor easily manage Additional Customer Attributes.
- Enable/Disable extension from a backend.
- In admin option to manage Customer Attributes Easily.
- In admin there is option to show / hide particular attribute.
- Each Attribute has option to show / hide attribute on Registration page and Account Edit Page.
- In admin there is option to set validation for each Attribute.
- In admin there is option to set form field type like Text field, Text area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown etc. for each Attribute.
- In admin there is option to update or delete Customer Attribute which are user define, means not generated by system default.
- In admin there is option to set position of each attribute using Sort Order Field.
- In admin there is option to set default value for each Attribute, by default it show blank for each Attribute.
- Set Default Label of Attribute
- Set form field type like Text field, Text area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown etc.
- Set field Required or not
- Set Attribute Code if want to set custom otherwise it will directly created based on Attribute Label
- Set Default Value for Attribute
- Set Input field validation
- Visible / Invisible on frontend
Why should you choose MageCaptain?
Our Teams of Certified Magento 2 Developers have a decade of experience in the eCommerce industry, with proven expertise in Magento ecommerce Delopment, also verified by our Magento 2 certification. We are reliable and will let you focus on building your business while we take care of your technical systems. And our Magento 2 Support is always available to you.
Their many reasons for choosing a Magento 2 Dedicated Developers Team, while many have always been financial reasons, we add more value at a minimal cost, and some of the values are as follows:
A decade of eCommerce Development expertisewe have a decade of experience in the Magento 1 and Magento 2 eCommerce development and Magento 2 Mobile App Development industry so you are hiring people who know what you might want.
Proven expertisewith our Magento 2 Certifications you can be sure of our skills
Magento 2 Reliable Supportyou can rely on our team delivering for you while you focus on building your business
Availabilitycommunication is important for the success of your project, and we are open to discussion and will work with you in your time zone.