Magento 2 speed optimization services
Improve and excel your store performance to an outstanding speed. MageCaptain has dedicated team that makes your Magento performance optimization fantabulous by keeping all the UI/UX features that leads to a better conversion and sales
- Precise optimization plan, thorough technical audit
- Quick creation and execution
- Warranty and post-release support
What does MageCaptain provides for Magento 2 Speed optimization service?
There are numerous companies in the market offering Magento 2 Speed Optimization & Magento Performance Optimization Services. We provide Magento Store Speed Optimization Service, for both Magento 1.x and Magento 2.x.
Optimizing web server
Our dedicated developer’s analysis, upgrades software, configures server hardware and helps in fine tunning.
Our Magento expert team helps to configure default magento cache. Also can help to Install 3rd party cache engines for Magento and PHP.
We configure database, balance load-time, read-write database separation that are based on store products.
CSS and JS Minification
MageCaptain professional does complete CSS configuration by combining JS and CSS file compression.
How do we optimize your Magento Website?
We initially audit your current status of Magento website. We understand what constraints and limitations the site is facing and resolve it with the best potential. Our experts comes up with a solution that focuses on ROI as no matter how fascinating the technology is, the end is how they present it!
Once auditing is done, our team follows below process for Magento performance optimization
- Report and Proposal
- Speed Optimization
- Project Report
Benefits of Magento Speed Optimization Service
Be different from the opposition! Improve the speed and efficiency of your Magento store to grow your online business.MageCaptain provides the Magento Speed Optimization Service to speed up Magento stores to enhance user experience, search rankings, conversion rate, and ultimately sales!
Boost web traffic and conversions
The Magento performance optimization brings more traffic to your website that boosts sales by keeping the acquisition costs low.
Gain an advantage over the competition
When website becomes easy to operate, it attracts more customers to use it. A Magento website that loads fast gives customer the confidence to shop more and delivers content in less time.
First place on SERP
The prime factor of a responsive page is it ranks on Google at first search page. The ideal website that ranks first, is the one that loads in less than three seconds and we help in loading within those three seconds.
Why choose MageCaptain?
If you really wish your store gets more traffic and sales, it has to load faster. Speeding up a website isn’t that easy as per some basic websites, as the high quality images and videos play an essential role. But, worry not! It’s not tough for certified experts like us!
- Magento 2.4.5 speed optimization.
- Magento store performance, MySQL and Database Optimization.
- 10+ years of experience in web store speed optimization.
- We help in Google page speed Insights that gives 90+ score.
- Store takes less than 3 seconds load time in GTmetrix.
- No-break for functionality and design.
- 24/7 support
- Result-driven services
Why speed optimization matter?
When speed optimization is fixed, it reduces bounce rates and improves user experience that adds more sales to your business. Magento 2 page optimization services helps you to get high-quality content in reduced time. In a nutshell, the speed helps your sites becomes result-driven on Google SERP.
- 2% more conversions with a 1 second improvement
- 2 seconds faster with a 32% lower bounce rate.
- Google green zone entry- Continuous increase in organic traffic.
- Customer satisfaction increased by 16% with every additional second.`
- Stable results lead to improved brand reputation.
- 7% more complete purchases after a one-second time improvement at the checkout.
- Choosing reliable hosting
- Update Magento version
- Upgrade package and database
- Avoid built-in cache
- Keep indexers updated
- Use varnish cache
- Inspect third-party modules
- Enable Magento flat catalogs
- Optimize product images
- Use Elasticsearch for instant results
- Enable GZIP Compression
- Integrate Content Delivery Network
- Clean Database Logs
- Switch Production Mode
- Enable Advance JS Bundling